Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One place outstanding print high quality and remarkable convenience in one compact plan. Its hybrid ink system integrates color ink for dazzling shades and also black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Publish stunning, borderless images at home with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi utilizing SMALL PRINT head modern technology. Just, what's more, eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing permits you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and also could help reduce paper use by up to 50%? AirPrint Support and Wireless printing are now available on the PIXMA MG3520 printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 features AirPrint that permits you to print directly from your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly, while integrated Wi-Fi modern technology enables you to print as well as check wirelessly from basically anywhere around your house. The MG3520 also uses Auto Power On, a functional feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send an image or document to be printed.
|Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer|
Like Canon PIXMA G2400, the PIXMA MG3520 printer includes My Image Garden software that places all your preferred printing functions, such as Unique Filters as well as Complete HD Movie Print4, in one practical software program application. Commemorate your brilliant memories by creating custom-made prints from your treasure of pictures as well as video clips.
Complete HD Flick Print turns your favorite HD motion picture clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cams, or VIXIA digital video cameras into gorgeous prints! And also, the Quiet Setting lets you print anytime without stressing over disrupting those around you. And also changing cartridges or including paper is a snap with FastFront - it's all done from the front of the printer.
My Image Garden additionally aids you to organize your images with calendar sight and also face acknowledgment. Plus, original themes in different color combinations and patterns support inspiring your painting jobs. Additionally, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install different creative jobs as well as web content.
Find about wireless and another setup for Canon MG3520 driver? Let's check on our description below:
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD that came with your printer and run the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on, and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end-user license agreement.
- When the screen show you "Please Allow Install Wizard Processes" [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete]
- Once your printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specification
- This Item Includes Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer - FINE Cartridges (Black and Color) - Setup CD-ROM - Power Cord - (USB Cable Not Included) - Canon 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL Black Cartridge, PG-240XL Black Cartridge, PG-240 Black Cartridge, CL-241XL Color Cartridge, CL-241 Color Cartridge, PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x 13, Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 12 (Monterey) or later
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver?
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver?
Below are the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu choose to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Above are the drivers who have been listed by owner axfod.com, if you get a broken link on each post on our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks.