Canon PIXMA MX720 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX720 is a multifunctional model, perfect for both individual and expert use. With print, copy, scan and fax functionality, the Canon printer delivers a high standard to all its purposes. The built-in 5 single ink system operated by the unit decreases cartridge replacement time. Only the color which has run out needs to be replaced rather than the entire color cartridge - increasing the performance of the system. This system joined with the 9600 dpi print resolution supports to produce ultra-sharp, ultra-detailed photos and text.
The Canon MX720 printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning practically everywhere in your home or office. It also incorporates AirPrint, that allows you to print wirelessly print from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. Cloud printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are just any of the points that can allow you to multi-task easily. The PIXMA MX720 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette so you can concentrate on your job and not go out of paper! This can bring office ability to all-new levels and support decrease prices at the equivalent time.
The Canon PIXMA MX720 also enables you to transform your office into a photo lab. Print professional regarding, borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11" in size. With My Image Garden software perform organizing and printing your photos fun and comfortable with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Automatic Layout Suggestions, Calendar Organization, and further. Photo printing, in appropriate, is excellent, and it’s reasonably quick thinking the bewildering number of individual picolitres managed to create a borderless A4 print. Fax functionality is ready for those people who have turned themselves that 300dpi (200dpi in color) photos sent via analog are significantly superior to scanned 2400 x 4800dpi ones digitally transmitted added to an email.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TS304 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX720 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1024, Colour: 4,096, Total: 5,120.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black, PGI-150 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: ADF: 35 Sheets 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5" x 7".
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Colour: 8.4 ipm.
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5" x 11.7", ADF: 8.5" x 14".
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Colour: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0" LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4" (W) x 15.6" (D) x 9.1" (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX720 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- MacOS 14 Sonoma
- MacOS 13 Ventura
- MacOS 12 Monterey
- MacOS 11.0 Big Sur
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MX720 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX720 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX720 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX720 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your Canon MX720 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
Canon PIXMA MX720 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MX720 Mini Master Setup (Windows 11 Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX720 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MX720 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX720 Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0c (Mac)|
|Canon MX720 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon MX720 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX720 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX720 User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon MX720 User Manual (Mac)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver Download