Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Let's check a review for this printer to get more information about this series. Like many models in the Pixma range, Canon PIXMA TS8053 establishes its focus on high-quality photo printing, with a print tool which uses six separate ink cartridges. The regular cyan, magenta, yellow plus black inks are totality by a gray ink that helps to enhance contrast and subtle tonal graduations within photographs, while the sixth cartridge gives an expensive dyed black ink that is handled for printing text.
Canon says that the new Canon TS8053 printer is 30 percent tinier than earlier models in the series, and at 139mm high, 372mm wide and 324mm deep it’s undoubtedly small rather remain on a desk or a counter in a home office or room where space is a little short. However, Canon controls to press in lots of helpful features that benefit to justify the printer’s comparatively high price. As well as the 9600x2400 dpi printing, the TS8053 incorporates a 2400x4800 dpi scanner and copier.
The connection of Canon PIXMA TS8053 are using USB and wifi connections, and also carries AirPrint for Apple’s iOS devices, although Canon’s Cloud Link feature enables you to print photos from social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Another mobile connectivity features include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Canon Print app, and Pixma Cloud Link, the last of whichever enables you to connect to a multitude of popular cloud sites. You can print from any Canon digital cameras via Wireless PictBridge, and there’s a port for SD cards on the left side of the body.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TS8053 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-570 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.), CLI-571 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-571 C: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-571 M: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-571 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.), CLI-571 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.), PGI-570 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml, CLI-571 XL BK: 10.8 ml, CLI-571 XL C: 10.8 ml, CLI-571 XL M: 10.8 ml, CLI-571 XL Y: 10.8 ml, CLI-571 XL GY: 10.8 ml.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 4.3" Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Auto-Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quiet Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Front/Rear Paper Feeding to Accommodate Different Paper Sizes Simultaneously, Adjustable Tilt, Advanced Media Handling, CD/DVD Printing.
- Standard Interface: HI-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA TS8053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS8053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS8053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS8053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS8053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS8053 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS8053 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, Update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS8060 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks